Look closely at this video

ieatcrayonz

Ceremony

First of all, I thought this was a nice tribute all around. Amazing Grace gets me every time.

Anyway, check out the national anthem. Lady Antebellum sang it and she did a nice job. It was not over the top. She does not get too much camera time during the song as they are showing celebrities and players etc. Try to pause it when they are showing her. Does the backup singer on the right look familiar? I thought he was with the Seahawks.

Speaking of over the top, how about that terrible singing performance in the Miami game? What a disgrace to the national anthem.

Fergie did a terrible job.....Hard to tell an owner no to sing the National Anthem.....Why dont they get the guy who did it at the Blackhawks games this last hockey season, I think it was him, anyone remember the big guy who came out in the tux and sang

Fergie did a terrible job.....Hard to tell an owner no to sing the National Anthem.....Why dont they get the guy who did it at the Blackhawks games this last hockey season, I think it was him, anyone remember the big guy who came out in the tux and sang

Glad someone else noticed that. She was growling and sucking for air between lines. Terrible job.

well that should be expected as Fergie is void of any actual talent as evidenced by her "solo career"

Ceremony

First of all, I thought this was a nice tribute all around. Amazing Grace gets me every time.

Including this version?