put up 40 and still no love!

BigBallzMcgee

Being one of very, very few Bills fan down here, I'm feelin it.

I've gotten numerous high-fives and thumbs-ups at work this morning. Since it was KC, the game actually aired on CBS here, so there were millions of people who saw the Bills performance first hand. I had three friends call during the game to make sure I wasn't missing it. Nothing but love - but I still haven't seen my KC buddy yet.

As I posted in a different Media hates us thread:

Seriously WTF is wrong with Bills fans. We win and yet all we do is B*** and moan about what was said about the team. last time I checked we won 41-7. Whoa is me the national media said means things about us. They dont think we are that good Boo fricken whoo. We need to drop the inferiority complex at the door

it was pretty much the game of the week, and I suspect that many of the pundits downplayed it as they have been downplaying the bills. I heard Michael Irvin kind some kinds of kudos to the bills and I think Fitz was fourth on his top ten players of weeks one.

I think the interesting thing would be to win next week and see if people see the bills as more than a "blip" on the screen and the KC win as a "fluke".

For my money the win was anything but a fluke. A real statement at every level, offense, defense and special teams.