Berman & Jackson: Top 10 Games in last 25 years

Buftex

Normally, the eyes glaze over when the do another coutdown on SportsCenter, but tonight Chris Berman and Tom Jackson did their Top 10 games of the last 25 years (the time they have been togeher on ESPN...the Super Bowl era Bills were heavily represented:

#7- 1992- Bills @49ers- no punt game

#3- 1991- Bills/Giants- Super Bowl 25- "wide right"

#1- 1993- Oilers @Bills- AFC Wildcard- the comeback

Sill fun to think of those days...glad the games are back!

Normally, the eyes glaze over when the do another coutdown on SportsCenter, but tonight Chris Berman and Tom Jackson did their Top 10 games of the last 25 years (the time they have been togeher on ESPN...the Super Bowl era Bills were heavily represented:

#7- 1992- Bills @49ers- no punt game

#3- 1991- Bills/Giants- Super Bowl 25- "wide right"

#1- 1993- Oilers @Bills- AFC Wildcard- the comeback

Sill fun to think of those days...glad the games are back!

I was at that game, and will never forget it. Watching both the offenses of those teams was amazing, and even though there was no punt in the game the defenses played good too.

I wish this game was more recognized as one of the greatest games ever played. NFL Films should really do a special on this one.

Honestly, watching that segment on ESPN really brings back memories. I'm 33 currently...old to some, young to others, but there was nothing better growing up through the high school years with the Bills being great. What a fun time, what a great decade...lets hope the Bills stick in Buffalo for the long haul and lets hope they get back to the level where we were once all glued to the TV and or our seats for the entire game week in and week out....

GO BILLS