Reliable Backup QB Available!

Mr. T

This kid from Oakland that showed great promise a few years ago was cut. Has received rave reviews in the past from some of most knowledgable names in the game. Just needs to be given a chance. His name is Trent Edwards, what say you?

This kid from Oakland that showed great promise a few years ago was cut. Has received rave reviews in the past from some of most knowledgable names in the game. Just needs to be given a chance. His name is Trent Edwards, what say you?

Why should we when we already have his twin brother Tyler?

Seriously? there is a reason why he could not make it as a third string qb in oakland and why jacksonville wanted nothing to do with him, its cause he sucks. every bills fan should know this too after watching him for a couple years. As for needing to be given a chance, he has had his chance, three of them to be exact.

now i admit that thigpen appears to be a joke at the backup position thus far but bringing trent back would do absolutely no good cause trent already has proven worthlessness to everyone. AND at least give thigpen is mobile and will throw the ball past the line of scrimmage; which is a lot more than captain checkdown ever did.

I am not so sure that Edwards is the guy, but Thigpen has been terrible. Edwards can't be any worse, but there has to be a better option out there for a backup quarterback. We are in serious trouble if Fitz goes down without a doubt.

Seriously? there is a reason why he could not make it as a third string qb in oakland and why jacksonville wanted nothing to do with him, its cause he sucks. every bills fan should know this too after watching him for a couple years. As for needing to be given a chance, he has had his chance, three of them to be exact.

now i admit that thigpen appears to be a joke at the backup position thus far but bringing trent back would do absolutely no good cause trent already has proven worthlessness to everyone. AND at least give thigpen is mobile and will throw the ball past the line of scrimmage; which is a lot more than captain checkdown ever did.

Is the pain of watching Trent checkdown behind center still so raw we're responding seriously to a sarcastic post. It is still too soon to make jokes about Trent Edwards? I was just getting out my Joe Dufek / Matt Cofer jokes then....

To answer your question: yes, very seriously. Duh.