Tyler Thigpen or Levi Brown?

Jerry Jabber

I know Thigpen arrived late considering the start to Free Agency this year, but so far, he looks horrible. I'd feel more comfortable with Levi Brown as the #3 and Brad Smith as the #2 backup. Brown has led some scoring drives in the last 2 games, while Thigpen looks worse than Brian Brohm.

Levi Brown knows the Offense, knows the players, and is finally starting to show some progress playing under HC Chan Gailey.

Thigpen reminds me of a ballet dancer and whats worse,twinkle toes doesn't even have his dance moves down pat. How in the hell this guy is expected to lead our football team is beyond me.

Get this Rob Johnson looking Peter pan piece of crap out of here!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the game now on NFL Network, and Thigpen is horrible. What does Chan see in him? His throws are either way short, or just bad. He does the Trent when sacked (running backwards) and except for passes to the middle of the field, he can't hit the broad side of barn with a fishing net attached.

At least, Levi moves the ball and appears somewhat more accurate. Dump Thigpen and send his ass packing. :wallbash: