Rams

49ers

Seahawks

AFC

Jacksonville

Houston

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Then 2 teams from the AFC North (Decided Later)

Looking at this schedule in hopes of us becoming a better team this year and continuing to build it set us up great for a real big push to a division title in 2012. I think we can win games this year but I thought it would be interesting to look at 2012.

What do you guys think just looking at this schedule?

Opponents

Miami - 2

NY Jets - 2

Pats - 2

NFC

Cards

Rams

49ers

Seahawks

AFC

Jacksonville

Houston

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Looking at this schedule in hopes of us becoming a better team this year and continuing to build it set us up great for a real big push to a division title in 2012. I think we can win games this year but I thought it would be interesting to look at 2012.

I believe the 2 teams that are decided later are the teams that finish the same rank as the Bills in each of the other AFC Div that we do not play already. For example, if we finish 3rd in AFC East we would get the 3rd place finisher from the AFC North and West.

C'mon, there is absolutely NO WAY to tell anything about the schedule in 2012.

As a whole you are correct but I think looking at the NFC we can honestly say that in 2 years we would rather play the 49ers, cardinals, rams, seahawks instead of the eagles, cowboys, giants, redskins.

Like I said in my post it doesn't mean much of anything but it is fun to look at.

Opponents

Miami - 2

NY Jets - 2

Pats - 2

NFC

Cards

Rams

49ers

Seahawks

AFC

Jacksonville

Houston

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Great schedule for Andrew Luck to be facing in his rookie season. Now we just need to lose just enough games to get him.

Thanks for posting this... Looks like I will be going back to Seattle, San Fran or phoenix next year....I am going to SD this year so it's nice to have another west coast game next year... Maybe even Houston I always wanted to see that stadium...

Edited by billsfaninvgs