Bills vs Colts

BUFFALOKIE

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills win more games than the Colts?

• Yes
    • No

So, a buddy of mine just reminded me of a drunken bet I made with another dude early this summer. I boldly proclaimed that the Bills would end the 2011 season with a better win loss ratio than his beloved Colts.

Benjamin.

With Peyton's neck problems (which I did not know about then), complete lack of offseason and preseason reps, and very real possiblity of missing a few games early or even later in the season, I like my odds.

What do you think? Will we have a better season than Indy?

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

So, a buddy of mine just reminded me of a drunken bet I made with another dude early this summer. I boldly proclaimed that the Bills would end the 2011 season with a better win loss record than his beloved Colts.

Benjamin.

With Peyton's neck problems (which I did not know about then), complete lack of offseason and preseason reps, and very real possiblity of missing a few games early or even later in the season, I like my odds.

What do you think? Will we have a better season than Indy?

Fixed and agree!

Edited by snamsnoops

While I do believe there is a possibility that Manning will miss 1-2 games at the beginning of the season, I still think they win 9+ games this year. I have never seen an individual football player that brings so much value to his team. The entire Colts franchise is dependent upon this one hall of fame quarterback. If you eliminated the quarterback from the equation and looked at the rest of the team, the bills have a more talented roster. Remove Fitzpatrick and insert Peyton Manning and the Buffalo Bills would be a playoff caliber team. This is why the quarterback position is the most critical part of the offense in my opinion. It is beneficial to land a great Running back, left tackle, or corner back in the draft, but when you inherit a special franchise quarterback that is an unquestioned leader of the offense, it can instantly change the fate of your football team.

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

C'mon man! LOL. I believe that was a gin night. I still like the bet.

Love the 'gusto' of your bet. My heart is with you....but if I'm a betting man, I'd play the other side.

Hope you fold two Benjamins and put them in your wallet come December! Then tell me "I told you so." I'll never be so happy to hear it. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...