Robert Quinn

Hey this was one of the guys i really liked in the draft (not better than dareus but thats besides the point) and i couldnt find any news on how he was doing. I tried a Rams forum and it wouldnt let me in without joining. anybody hear anything or see him play? i really want to see this guy do something. thanks and GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Hey this was one of the guys i really liked in the draft (not better than dareus but thats besides the point) and i couldnt find any news on how he was doing. I tried a Rams forum and it wouldnt let me in without joining. anybody hear anything or see him play? i really want to see this guy do something. thanks and GO BILLS!!!!!!!

I realize the guy is a beast physically, but the teams he got his sacks against were less than impressive. That was my only concern with him coming into the draft.

11 sacks:

The Citadel (1)

East Carolina (2)

Virginia (3)

Georgia Southern (1)

Duke (3)

Boston College (1)

We'll just have to see what he can do at the pro level.

I realize the guy is a beast physically, but the teams he got his sacks against were less than impressive. That was my only concern with him coming into the draft.

11 sacks:

The Citadel (1)

East Carolina (2)

Virginia (3)

Georgia Southern (1)

Duke (3)

Boston College (1)

We'll just have to see what he can do at the pro level.

BC's OL is pretty decent. When Quinn got that sack the line included at least one First round offensive tackle.