[closed]Maybin Gets Sack and Forced Fumble

box0life

Isn't it ironic that in his first game with the Jets, Maybin gets a sack and a forced fumble. Don't get me wrong, Maybin did nothing for us in two years, but I would have given him one more year. Hell, I would have kept Lee Evans for another year. Just seems that a lot of players we give up on too early go on to have productive football careers.

I would not have given him another year. He was worthless with our team. That's not to see he couldn't be taught better somewhere else...but we certainly didn't know how to train him.

And I still don't get why we got rid of Lee Evans. Dumbest move of the preseason, in my book.

Isn't it ironic that in his first game with the Jets, Maybin gets a sack and a forced fumble. Don't get me wrong, Maybin did nothing for us in two years, but I would have given him one more year. Hell, I would have kept Lee Evans for another year. Just seems that a lot of players we give up on too early go on to have productive football careers.

If they let him play against guys who will be bartending in another month again, he might get another sack.

Now other than guys who left on their own as unrestricted free agents that we couldn't stop from leaving, name me one player besides John Parella (and that was 17 years ago) we gave up on too early who went on to have a productive career-and don't say Todd Collins.

Edited by Albany,n.y.