Good ole democratic compromise

Gary M

What, she's inviting them to her district?

:lol:

"I'm not afraid of anybody," Waters said at a weekend community meeting in Inglewood, California. "This is a tough game. You can't be intimidated. You can't be frightened. You can't be dignified. You can't be sane. And as far as I'm concerned, the tea party can go straight to hell."

Fixed.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rep-maxine-waters-tea-party-straight-hell-133907771.html

If you don't like your oppositions position, you tell them to go to hell!!?

I love how deeply offended and upset the liberals were with Perry's "mean" and "nasty" comments about a bureaucrat like Bernake, yet revel in calling average everyday Americans terrorists and then telling them that they can all go straight to hell.

Cute trick there.

I love how deeply offended and upset the liberals were with Perry's "mean" and "nasty" comments about a bureaucrat like Bernake, yet revel in calling average everyday Americans terrorists and then telling them that they can all go straight to hell

Cute trick there.

Could you imagine if Cheney said this while in office ? Holy Crap Msnbc and CNN broadcast studios would have imploded.

It's sad when the media claims to be impartial journalists but that they are clearly pushing their agenda. How can they have any credibility left ...

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Could you imagine if Cheney said this while in office ? Holy Crap Msnbc and CNN broadcast studios would have imploded.

It's sad when the media claims to be impartial journalists but that they are clearly pushing their agenda. How can they have any credibility left ...

The MSM lost all credibility during the last presidential election. In four short years the independents and centrists who used to watch them, left the traditional media outlets in favor of getting their news over the internet. The ratings drops over the last four years proves this. But the MSM doesn't care since they're subsidized by Soros. It's a new world and only a moron would continue think that NBC isn't an arm on the current administration and also the DNC.

Maxine Waters, Charlie Wrangel, Barney Frank are the poster children for subsidized living in the USA. Their motto might be, "I'm here, so I'm entitled!"

They like keeping their constituents on the government plantation so that they can keep their lifelong big and powerful jobs of being their masters.

Edited by 1billsfan