Quality ILB depth still available in FA (Done deal. Well done Nix and

Got_Wood

I don't understand the love affair with Moats, and the hatred for Kelsey. Sorry, but Kelsey is better than Moats at this time (flame away). Don't get me wrong, Moats showed some pass rushing ability...but that's it. IMO he really struggled in all other aspects of OLB play, yes worse than Kelsay. He has short arms and struggles to wrap up, he can't cover, and is no better in open space than Kelsey. Kelsey is also stronger at the point of attack than Moats. He has proven that this preseason. His pressure led to the Dareus sack by forcing the QB into Dareus. I like Moats, but to expect him to be a starter is a little unrealistic. He was moved to ILB because he fell too far down the depth chart behind Merriman, Kelsay, Batten, Coleman...

The move to ILB gives him a chance to play where there is little competition behind Davis and Barnett(Just the unproven Sheppard, and the AWFUL Torbor). Moats will have a chance to prove himself.

In all the years Kelsay has played hear not one play stands out that he is fixated to... Whenever you hear Moats' name you automatically think of the hit on Favre......Not debating on who's better...just a thought.