Mr. Commish, Please...

I didn't watch the game last night, but did follow it on NFL.com, and also based on the postings that

I have seen here today, I have heard enough to know that we are in some serious trouble this year.

Now I am not ready to jump off of the peace bridge, but I do hope we land Pryor, and steering him

to us would be the least he could do. He might be the only thing that will help this putrid line.

At least we could buy a little time with him until we can get that franchise QB, who ever that might be.

Edited by Cookiemonster

I was thinking the same thing last night. At this point, Fitz and Tyler are not better than Pryor. The reality is that there is no chance that we make the playoffs this year. So with that said, we might as will experiment with Pryor at both TE and QB. The starter should clearly be Smith but can alernate with Pryor. Fitz is not playing as if he wants a new contract.

Plan to sucess

-Fix the line

-Sign Pryor

-Next year bring in Luck and Jenkins

I was thinking the same thing last night. At this point, Fitz and Tyler are not better than Pryor. The reality is that there is no chance that we make the playoffs this year. So with that said, we might as will experiment with Pryor at both TE and QB. The starter should clearly be Smith but can alernate with Pryor. Fitz is not playing as if he wants a new contract.

Plan to sucess

-Fix the line

-Sign Pryor

no to Pryer. if u want a mobile QB give it to Brad Smith. i live 45 min. from Colubus & billieve me Pryer isnt even close to being a starter. hes a 1 read & run guy. maybe 2 reads on the same side of the field, maybe. hes a freak athletically no denying that. id give a 4th rd pick for him to play TE maybe even a 3rd. wouldnt give a 6th rd pick for him at qb.imho

Pyor makes Newton look humble and talented in comparison. Do not wish Pryor on this team, there are enough problems, let's not create another one by bringing a diva on board. Sounds like Buckeye and Michigan fans agree on this. I'm just glad RichRod lost out on this kid, one of the few things that turned out well under his tenure.

Plan to sucess

-Fix the line

-Sign Pryor

Is this one of those ironic/sarcastic threads?

"At this point", Pryor is another crappy future NFL QB from OSU.