Denver loses to Ten

Jags beat Texans

NYJ lose to NE

Bills 9-6

Ravens 8-7

Denver 8-7

Jags 9-6

NYJ 10-5

Bills go to the final week of the season needing to win and have the Jags lose to OAK or the Jets lose to STL. Pretty plausible scenario if you ask me.

Bills Win @ SF

Ravens Lose to Pitts

Denver loses to Ten

Jags beat Texans

NYJ lose to NE

Bills 9-6

Ravens 8-7

Denver 8-7

Jags 9-6

NYJ 10-5

Bills go to the final week of the season needing to win and have the Jags lose to OAK or the Jets lose to STL. Pretty plausible scenario if you ask me.

168350[/snapback]

denver may be coming apart at the seams, but tennessee can't stop anybody. that game could be a real shootout -- fun for christmas night.

ravens/steelers will be interesting. i'm glad that game is at 1:00 and the patriots/jets is not until 4...steelers have to be thinking they need a win to stay in position for home-field. plus, i'm sure they're motivated to avenge the season's only loss and knock baltimore out of the playoff hunt.

jacksonville really scares me. damn that fuggin' first game. their schedule sets up nicely. houston played a real solid road game in chicago sunday; maybe they keep it close and then anything can happen.

regardless of what happens in the pit/bal game, new england has to be thinking they must win vs. the jets to keep home field alive.

this is quite exciting -- who'da thunk five weeks ago we'd even have the opportunity to be in this position?