London situation is deteriorating

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually London is pretty quiet at the moment. Most of the trouble so far seems to be in Manchester and West Bromwich.

Yes, but Dave found a video of a spade robbing a perfectly innocent white man, so he's feeling self-justified.

Don't hog all that hope and change London. Looks like the rest of the globe is getting a taste of Obamanomics.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44073673

We will now take a break from our regularly scheduled "DaveInElma is a racist prick" programming to bring you the following observation:

Israel

Here are some of the demands from protestors, according to Reuters:

[...]

Provide free education for all from the age of three months

Raise the minimum wage to 50 percent of the average wage

:doh: Might start by teaching math.

Don't hog all that hope and change London. Looks like the rest of the globe is getting a taste of Obamanomics.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44073673

way to come to the wrong conclusion...rioting is almost never justified (syria and libya being notable exceptions). this is what we will likely see here with even greater separation of the haves and have nots. it gets worse in times of economic crisis. just wait if we add in drastic cuts to social programs. even the most cynical politician knows that minimal appeasement of the underclass is necessary....maybe not desirable, but necessary.

way to come to the wrong conclusion...rioting is almost never justified (syria and libya being notable exceptions). this is what we will likely see here with even greater separation of the haves and have nots. it gets worse in times of economic crisis. just wait if we add in drastic cuts to social programs. even the most cynical politician knows that minimal appeasement of the underclass is necessary....maybe not desirable, but necessary.

You mean talented people who work hard are separating themselves from less talented people who don't work as hard? That's terrible. :wallbash:

You mean talented people who work hard are separating themselves from less talented people who don't work as hard? That's terrible. :wallbash:

i mean avoiding civil unrest. prevention is usually cheaper than repair. don't you get it, i'm arguing from your side but it 's important to my side too...something we should be able to agree on. or maybe you want to live a police state?

Edited by birdog1960

i mean avoiding civil unrest. prevention is usually cheaper than repair. don't you get it, i'm arguing from your side but it 's important to my side too...something we should be able to agree on.

Punish/demonize the successful people enough and you'll have even more civil unrest because their will be absolutely NO jobs.

The libtard point of view.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/09/1005080/-London-Riots-WOWWatch-This-Video?via=siderec

The comments are dumbfounding.

This diary will be short, but this is a video that I think everyone needs to watch. As the title to the video says, the BBC will never replay this. A man, an immigrant to London yet one that seems to have been there for a long time (two generations or more), talks about the riots in a way that the BBC official line does not seem to want to be heard.

Ummmmm......

Punish/demonize the successful people enough and you'll have even more civil unrest because their will be absolutely NO jobs.

a bicycle economy makes no one any real money. wouldn't be in the best interest of the masters of the universe..won't happen.

a bicycle economy makes no one any real money. wouldn't be in the best interest of the masters of the universe..won't happen.

Don't overestimate the masters of the universe intelligence - being globalist they think they can screw America and Western Europe over and then they'll flee to do Business in Asia. The truth is Asia will come to the point where they'll say (" we have your technology, we have your production methods, your consumer markets are weak and getting weaker while our consumer markets are growing, we have plenty of capital- I forget why do we need you again?)at that point a lot of western businesses will be pushed out of Asia- there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth and cries for the American government to do something but they will have no leverage as access to American markets will mean not much. I guess some are never read The Goose That Laid Golden Eggs.

Don't overestimate the masters of the universe intelligence - being globalist they think they can screw America and Western Europe over and then they'll flee to do Business in Asia. The truth is Asia will come to the point where they'll say (" we have your technology, we have your production methods, your consumer markets are weak and getting weaker while our consumer markets are growing, we have plenty of capital- I forget why do we need you again?)at that point a lot of western businesses will be pushed out of Asia- there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth and cries for the American government to do something but they will have no leverage as access to American markets will mean not much. I guess some are never read The Goose That Laid Golden Eggs.

i actually think they're very smart and are, in fact, aliens :D i heard there were ufo's at bilderberg. plus who wants to meet in hong kong when there's davos

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand

Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain

He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's

Going to get himself a big dish of beef chow mein

Werewolves of London

WZ

His hair was perfect

um, no....surbiton is in riot lockdown. suburb of london that's not exactly mayfair but not far from it.

BBC - rioting

"London remains largely quiet with a heavy police presence on the streets."

That's not to say it's all sweetness and light on the streets but there are worse places at the moment.