Jax only has Houston and Oakland left

Simon

That's the same St. Louis team that got drilled by the Cards today?  Yeah, I have faith in the Rams pulling out a W against the Jets...

167673[/snapback]

The Rams should have Bulger back, and since that is a 1:00 game, they will almost certainly be playing for something. It's not a stretch to say the Jets can lose that game.

The problem with the Jags win today - is that this has become like a match play round of golf. Instead of 2 holes down with 3 to go, it's dormie 2, and we're running out of outs. :doh:

they will lose one of the final two. We WILL make the playoffs calm down.

Oh in that case I'll call my bookie and bet my house on Jaxonville losing a playoff game to Houston (giggle) or Oakland (guffaw).

Or maybe the Jets will lose to the Rams(bwahahaha!).

And I'll be rooting 'til the final whistle so anybody that wants to call me a quitter can chomp on my hog.....

Stranger things happen in the NFL every week. No guarantees, and the odds may be against us, but not insanely so. There's nothing outrageous about Kerry Collins having hot hand at home against Jax, or Bulger firing enough TDs at home to put the Rams in the playoffs against a solid but hardly spectacular Jets team. I wouldn't put a lot of money on it, but I wouldn't bet a lot of money against its happening either.

I'm just psyched that there is no way we can be eliminated next week if we beat San Fran. The Pittsburgh game WILL mean something as far as we'll know at the time (unless of course one of the "stranger things that happen" is that we lose to the 49ers. Always possible)

people are stupid

the JAGS already lost to TEXANS this season in wk 8......who says it wont happen again

168249[/snapback]

While I think the Jags will lose one of their next two...the Texans have looked terrible on the road, but I still think they can rise up next week, even if they don't as long as Kerry Collins stays off the Wild Turkey I think the Raiduhs can outscore a team that averages a whopping 16.9 ppg.

While I think the Jags will lose one of their next two...the Texans have looked terrible on the road, but I still think they can rise up next week, even if they don't as long as Kerry Collins stays off the Wild Turkey I think the Raiduhs can outscore a team that averages a whopping 16.9 ppg.

168255[/snapback]

I hear yuh loud and clear

my g/f is a raiders fan.......I'll send her to the game......she would take bryon leftwichs head off I'm tellin you!