2011 MNF Schedule

Too bad Sunday night football is unwatchable. I don't care if Olberman got canned, its unforgiveable that he was ever covering football to begin with. And if Olberman weren't bad enough we get Rodney f'ing Harrison. Combine terrible personalities with the most disjointed pre-game coverage imaginable as they switch back and forth between the six different reporting tandems, toss in a horse trailer for some reason and the 45 minute theme song from Pink, and I'm ready to stab my eyes out with a pointy stick and pour acid in my ears. I despise Sunday night football.

I can't say that I really have much use for any of the pre-game shows...they are all pretty bad. That said, I think the SNF games are the best broadcasts. Btw- the horse trailer thing, I think, was retired with Madden...I know some don't like Chris Collinsworth, but I think he and Michaels work pretty well toghter.

Too bad Sunday night football is unwatchable. I don't care if Olberman got canned, its unforgiveable that he was ever covering football to begin with. And if Olberman weren't bad enough we get Rodney f'ing Harrison. Combine terrible personalities with the most disjointed pre-game coverage imaginable as they switch back and forth between the six different reporting tandems, toss in a horse trailer for some reason and the 45 minute theme song from Pink, and I'm ready to stab my eyes out with a pointy stick and pour acid in my ears. I despise Sunday night football.

I suggest you do what I do, especially if it resorts to you stabbing out your eyeballs, SKIP the pregame show, halftime show, and postgame show. And if the game commentators lead you to want to commit bodily harm to yourself, listen to your ipod while muting the game. Your Sunday nights just got more enjoyable and catastrophic injury free.