Night Practice Tix

Saturday the 6th of August?

There is no night practice that day. You only need tickets for the night practice. All others just show up and take the shuttle.

Here is the link. Click on "find tickets" for the date of your choice.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Buffalo-Bills-tickets/artist/805905

At BB.com it said saturday the 6th's practice is from 7:00-9:00

I live in Texas and am having the same problem for the night practice on the 6th. I cant get any of the verizon stores to mail me the tickets so I am looking for someone to pick up a couple for me and mail them to me. I know this is asking a lot but a little help for a bills fan in Texas would be appreciated.

Is there a limit to the # of tickets let will let me pick up? I live two minutes from Fisher and can get some tickets for you two if they let me pick up enough, and if the Verison "Authorized Retailer" down the street will give them away.

how many you guys want? I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I just clicked that link, and the store near me does have them, I drive past it every day to work. I called to see if they have any left/how many one person can get and they were closed. I can go by tomorrow for you guys if you let me know how many you need.

Edited by Thoner7

Is there a limit to the # of tickets let will let me pick up? I live two minutes from Fisher and can get some tickets for you two if they let me pick up enough, and if the Verison "Authorized Retailer" down the street will give them away.

how many you guys want? I'll see what I can do.

The limit is 6 tickets, and the locations giving them away are listed in the article in the link.