NFL Trent to 3-4 defenses to reverse?

Billicheck is the most overrated coach in the world. He is 41-57 without Tom Brady and that includes inheriting a Bill Parcels talent filled roster. Dick Jauron is 60-82. He found Brady by accident, I hope he is taking damn could care of Mo Lewis.

Tom Brady would be nothing without all the cheating. Dead serious.

This is obviously Bill Belichick seeing what the Bills are doing with a hybrid 3-4/4-3 and wanting to copy it.

Ha, ha! As much as I'm a fan of big defenses - when I look at Buffalo right now, with the personnel we have, I think we're much better suited for the 4-3. In fact, I think we'd have one of the better defenses in the league if we had K. Williams, Dareus line up at DT's, both very good penetrators and good enough together to stuff the run easily, while using guys like Edwards, Carrington, and Kelsay as DE's. Moats, Merriman, Batten, White, Torber, Davis and Sheppard, not to mention Coleman - there's a starting 4-3 linebacker crew in there somewhere. But, it's the D-line I like most about the 4-3 with us. And, that's mostly because as good as K. Wiliams is, I just don't think he's proven big enough to anchor a 3-4 as NT. Dareus looks more suited than him for it. Let's hope our 7th rounder, or Troupe, show enough promise to take over for that role.