Well boys ... in ONE FRIGGIN SEASON ...

daquixers

Our rookie coach has tied the HIGHEST ammount of wins Gregg Williams had in 3 seasons with us. I told ya this when they hired him. Mularkey is special. He brought a crack staff with em and there doing good! He is pretty much guaranteed AT LEAST a 9-7 season and probablya 10-6 season.

SF should be a roll-over game. Now I wait for Rudyc80 to come out with a gay post telling us to watch out for this "great" SF team that lost to Miami!!

GO BILLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Our rookie coach has tied the HIGHEST ammount of wins Gregg Williams had in 3 seasons with us. I told ya this when they hired him. Mularkey is special. He brought a crack staff with em and there doing good! He is pretty much guaranteed AT LEAST a 9-7 season and probablya  10-6 season.

SF should be a roll-over game. Now I wait for Rudyc80 to come out with a gay post telling us to watch out for this "great" SF team that lost to Miami!!

GO BILLLSSSSSSS!!!!!!

166921[/snapback]

Just hope he can keep the team from overlooking SF and loking forward to showdown with Steelers.

GW is a GOOD (if not GREAT) Defensive Coordinator. One of the best in the game. But he doesnt have the skills to be the leader that a HC needs to be.

166945[/snapback]

I think GW will be a good head coach in the near future. His experience in Buffalo, combined witwh his learning with Gibbs will help him out.

I don't think GW was *terrible* here; his first season was a wash, as 95% of the roster isn'teven in the NFL anymore (we purged the roster). The second season we almost made the playoffs (missed by a game), and last season was disappointing but they showed glimpses of what they're doing now. I think they're just starting to gel now.

That said, I don't think we'd be where we are now this year with GW. Not necessarily a reflection on him, but the players probably wouldn't have believed the "we can still make the playoff" talk that Mularky gave based on the prior history.

That, and GW SUCKED at halftime adjustments....

CW

GW is a GOOD (if not GREAT) Defensive Coordinator. One of the best in the game. But he doesnt have the skills to be the leader that a HC needs to be.

166945[/snapback]

I'm not going to say GW did a bang up job here, but people were saying the same thing about Belichik after his stint in Cleveland. GW will get another shot at a HC job and we'll see if he learned anything the first time around. I have a hunch he'll be much better the second time around.

That's because Ice hasn't been allowed to post lately. When he's back, he'll remind us why Mularkey is a moron and how our team is winning misleading games.

167084[/snapback]

Hasn't been "allowed" to post lately? Did I miss something?