Schefter

Mr. WEO

Gotta say--this guy has been breaking news for months--from the CBA to FA. Many here dumped on him when he left NFL, saying he would lose all his juice when his connections turned their backs on him. This was all predictably false.

I was one of them.

At least you're coming around to FINALLY admitting that whatever you think, on pretty much any subject, is "predictably false".

This thread is HILARIOUS. Well done!

At least you're coming around to FINALLY admitting that whatever you think, on pretty much any subject, is "predictably false".

This thread is HILARIOUS. Well done!

They say you have take your pleasure where you find it. Given your significant limitations, I'm glad to help.

They say you have take your pleasure where you find it. Given your significant limitations, I'm glad to help.

You started a thread bashing "many here on the board" for dissing Schefter when he left (while simultaneously spinning that into some sort of weird ESPN cheerleading thread -- are you on Mickey's payroll or something?). Then, not more than a few minutes later, you admit that you yourself were one of those people who bashed Schefter when he left.

So by your logic, you take pleasure in once again arguing with YOURSELF.

That's comedy, no matter how you slice it.

You started a thread bashing "many here on the board" for dissing Schefter when he left (while simultaneously spinning that into some sort of weird ESPN cheerleading thread -- are you on Mickey's payroll or something?). Then, not more than a few minutes later, you admit that you yourself were one of those people who bashed Schefter when he left.

So by your logic, you take pleasure in once again arguing with YOURSELF.

That's comedy, no matter how you slice it.

(full disclosure) Yes, I am on Mickey's payroll.