Cullen Jenkins canidate for Bills

I see all these posts about who we should pick up in free agency, and what everyone forgets is that we can't make free agents come here. Even if we offer more money than everyone else we still can't make them come here. Jenkins played for the world champions last year - you think he's going to choose Buffalo if he has offers from winning teams, even if they are a few hundred thousand less? Until the reputation and results of this team improve, we will be stuck competing for the free agents who have to choose between offers from Cleveland, Jacksonville and Buffalo. Unfortunately, we are a second class franchise at the moment. We can't pay enough for top tier free agents to come here. Buddy looking at free agents numbered 70 on down is smart - why waste time on guys who won't come here anyway.

Improve the team, draft well and win a few games, and maybe we can shoot for free agent #40 next year.

I think, he's 30, he's looking for his best pay day. If we're the ones to offer it, he'd be here. Whether or not, that's in our best interest, I'm not sure. If we could pay him what we're paying Edwards, then cut Edwards, it's a good move IMO. Hes better.