specifically directed at Howard Stern and/or Lady Gaga fans...

The Poojer

but of course all are welcome to participate

anyone listen to the interview on monday? I thought he asked pretty good questions, and I was very impressed at how she answered them and handled herself...

what i wasn't prepared for, was this

sometimes its hard to look past the 'nonsense' to see the substance. She has some serious talent...and the story that accompanied this song was really pretty moving..

While I am not gonna become a lady gaga fan...I have absolutely gained a great deal of respect for her talents....

anyone listen to the interview on monday? I thought he asked pretty good questions, and I was very impressed at how she answered them and handled herself...

sometimes its hard to look past the 'nonsense' to see the substance. She has some serious talent...and the story that accompanied this song was really pretty moving..

While I am not gonna become a lady gaga fan...I have absolutely gained a great deal of respect for her talents....

:thumbsup:

There are pop musicians and then there are MUSICIANS who happen to specialize in pop music. Ms. Germanotta is an example of the latter.

She is amazing at being her character. She works extremely hard to do so and I remember when Perez Hilton was on the show and said Lady Gaga will be the next Madonna. I thought that's a bold statement then wondered why we needed another Madonna, let alone just one.

Her song was generic at best, with weak lyrics. The story was lacking and it was well performed. Her voice was more powerful then I thought - which goes to show what a good voice can do. Howard has a great way of making the dull and mundane come across as interesting and alluring. Not many of us Stern fans cared about Gaga but we found ourselves interested on what information we would discover. Being that many of us are still somewhat culturally connected we knew the backstory of her but not all of the details. So when just finding that she would not reveal she was or was not wearing a bra was a great example of how it works with Stern.

I liked the interview and was impressed with Gaga's singing. She also did a good job at steering Howie away from the sex questions.