Sunday Ticket

A few days ago I called DirecTV to get a discount on the NFL Ticket. I was told by a supervisor that nothing can be done until there was a CBA agreement. When that happens I'm going to call again to get a "loyal customer" discount. If I get it I will be satisfied. If I don't get it I will drop the plan.

I called a while back to get my reduced rate. They offered $10 a month credit for a year, which for me wasn't enough. I asked for more and they didn't blink so I canceled. It surprised me that they did not make a better offer. I may call one more time.

The only reason i still have DirecTV is for the Sunday Ticket. I have FIOS running into the house for my Internet and phone -- I may go the complete route for them. Maybe I'll use that line when i call back.

A few days ago I called DirecTV to get a discount on the NFL Ticket. I was told by a supervisor that nothing can be done until there was a CBA agreement. When that happens I'm going to call again to get a "loyal customer" discount. If I get it I will be satisfied. If I don't get it I will drop the plan.

You wouldn't have proven yourself to be very loyal if you did that :P