Heading to the tailgate!!!!!!!!!&#

JÂy RÛßeÒ

How was the new stadium? How were the fans once the roof caved in?

172720[/snapback]

It was nice, the concourses were very wide, not like the Ralph. Although if you're not familar with the stadium, finding your section could be confusing. And the bathrooms were huge, hardly any waiting. Of course that could be since the Bengals fans started leaving at halftime. It was announced as a sellout with 65,000 + people in attendence.

The seats were comfortable, the concourse was very open and COLD, the bathrooms were heated but NOT WARM, the food is more expensive(look out a slice of pizza is $5.75) the jumbotrons are not that clear(the Ravens have the best I've seen) Parking a 20 min walk, fans stand in the first 17 rows making everyone stand.RUDE,RUDE, RUDE.

Had a wonderful time :blink: :blink: GO, BILLS

At the Hotel I saw many and talked with a few of the press people too.

Chris Brown and Paul Peck talked for quite a few mins. I needed to get Coy to autrograph a jersey for a girl for X-mas and one of the players(who is my newest little angel) actually called Coy on his cell phone to come down to the lobby for me. He couldn't believe It was me. Then the 3 players went to the bar to listen to jazz.

I spent time in bar with Alex VP talking about how he wants to coach for PITT. I told him that I would miss him terribly so we exchanged addresses and E-mails.

Lawyer and TKO would be the biggest stars that were around for a few mins.

Shaud Williams was in the lobby most of the night.

At the Hotel I saw many and talked with a few of the press people too.

Chris Brown and Paul Peck talked for quite a few mins.  I needed to get Coy to autrograph a jersey for a girl for X-mas and one of the players(who is my newest little angel) actually called Coy on his cell phone to come down to the lobby for me. He couldn't believe It was me. Then the 3 players went to the bar to listen to jazz.

I spent time in bar with Alex VP talking about how he wants to coach for PITT.  I told him that I would miss him terribly so we exchanged addresses and E-mails.

Lawyer and TKO would be the biggest stars that were around for a few mins.

Shaud Williams was in the lobby most of the night.

173516[/snapback]

AHHHHHH.......thanks, Cindy. You have a new little :D , huh ?