Big Brother 2011 (Starts 7/7/11)

ajzepp

Anyone but the meow-meow's monkey ass.:thumbdown:

I voted for Evil Dick.

:lol:

The meow-meow was a joke...

what's the point of this show?

It's a reality show that is sort of one big psychological experiment. People compete to be the last person evicted from the house to win half a mil.

It's another guilty pleasure type of show.

It's a reality show that is sort of one big psychological experiment. People compete to be the last person evicted from the house to win half a mil.

i knew what it was.

i still dont understand the point of this show.

im being a smart ass aj. you've never been sarcastic?

you explained the shows purpose. lol

It asks who do you THINK will enter, so you're not actually voting for who WILL enter...

Damn those producers....it better be someone good

It asks who do you THINK will enter, so you're not actually voting for who WILL enter...

If they are playing (ala Robfather & Russell) and not just returning, I bet Brandon & Rachel are in. I read last season had the highest ratings yet, and I don't think they'd bring back the winner (which also means no meow meow). Rachel is extremely annoying, but makes for good TV.

Just a little over an hour away!

I know nothing about the show, the characters/contestants/whatever you call them. Nor do I care to

But if I had to pick two to return, I'd split up the teams and pair up the redhead named Rachel with either of the blondes Jordan or Danielle.

Then i'd make them mud wrestle

I know nothing about the show, the characters/contestants/whatever you call them. Nor do I care to

But if I had to pick two to return, I'd split up the teams and pair up the redhead named Rachel with either of the blondes Jordan or Danielle.

Then i'd make them mud wrestle

Jordan and Danielle mud-wrestle, OK,,, but not Rachel :sick:, that pic is deceiving.

Danielle is a whiny, spoiled biatch...she can stay home as far as I'm concerned. Jordan is a great big sweetheart with a great rack. Sign me up for that. I could take Rachel or leave her...she's kinda scary without her makeup, whereas Jordan has natural beauty :)

I am LMAO here, this could be the best season yet! Evil Dick FTW!

If neither Dick nor Will had been back, that would have sucked.

I"m already sick of Rachel's laugh... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see things get stirred up...it's always cordial the first night on BB, but after that it can get pretty heated...and if the Donato's aren't faking it, their issues could be a good source of drama yet again :devil:

I turned it on for a minute at the beginning. It's STILL not in HD? C'mon, CBS, get with the program. :rolleyes:

I know it...ridiculous

If neither Dick nor Will had been back, that would have sucked.

I"m already sick of Rachel's laugh... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see things get stirred up...it's always cordial the first night on BB, but after that it can get pretty heated...and if the Donato's aren't faking it, their issues could be a good source of drama yet again :devil:

I know it...ridiculous

I think they are faking it big time lol

Dick's out... (twss)

Not really a spoiler since it's for reasons outside of the game itself, although nobody knows why yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ed-off-missing/

fuggin hell...someone else better stir up some you know what then...that majorly sucks

Dick's out... (twss)

Not really a spoiler since it's for reasons outside of the game itself, although nobody knows why yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ed-off-missing/

That hurts the veteran teams quite a bit. Dick was their lightning rod and was a pretty smart dude when it came to game play. This is still a pretty cool season so far.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to punch Shelly in the face.

That was pretty lame, I have to agree. Now that Jeff and Dani are gone, this show is going to be boring as hell. I just hope Rachel can win some comps and stick around a while, as annoying as she is...otherwise this will be a snooze fest. The floaters are the ones in power now...exactly what people like Brendon, Rach, Dani, etc said they feared would happen...

No doubt...jordon, Rachel, and Adam vs shelly kalia and Porsche... If Rachel and jordon go, I'll be done watching. Can't believe I'm actually cheering for rachel to win....has there ever been a more useless player than Adam?

No doubt...jordon, Rachel, and Adam vs shelly kalia and Porsche... If Rachel and jordon go, I'll be done watching. Can't believe I'm actually cheering for rachel to win....has there ever been a more useless player than Adam?

I was really fired up when I first saw Adam's promos...I thought this guy would really be a force, or at the very least make the show more interesting and maybe go out in a blaze of glory. But the guy is a MAJOR turd. He doesn't win anything, he doesn't have any loyalty, he doesn't seem to really have any passion...he just eats a lot of bacon.

This is just remindign me of a few years ago when there were like three or four REALLY boring women left in the game...it was like watching paint dry. I wish Evel Dick could just come back in the house as an America's Choice vote or something...just ANYTHING to stir it up now that some of the more active players are gone. I bet the producers are not happy losing both Jeff and Dani yesterday...

That was pretty lame, I have to agree. Now that Jeff and Dani are gone, this show is going to be boring as hell. I just hope Rachel can win some comps and stick around a while, as annoying as she is...otherwise this will be a snooze fest. The floaters are the ones in power now...exactly what people like Brendon, Rach, Dani, etc said they feared would happen...

I don't think Shelley is floating at all...she may not be getting as big of an edit as some, but she is playing her ass off. Brilliant move to get Big Jeff out before it's too late. Right now, I'd say she deserves the win, but she would probably get shut-out by bitter jurors ala Russell in Survivor.

I don't think Shelley is floating at all...she may not be getting as big of an edit as some, but she is playing her ass off. Brilliant move to get Big Jeff out before it's too late. Right now, I'd say she deserves the win, but she would probably get shut-out by bitter jurors ala Russell in Survivor.

I thought about this today, and I just have a hard time seeing her as being a strong player. It's one thing if your moves are premeditated, and then you carry out your plan. That, to me, is what makes a player great. I don't see that Shelly is doing anything but staying on good terms with both sides, sticking her finger up in the air and figuring out which way the wind is blowing.

I blame Dani for screwing this entire season up...when they interviewed her Dad a few weeks ago, what he said was exactly correct. Dani made the move to break away from the vets alliance WAYYYY too early. As a result the floaters weren't really much of a target at all, and the vets were at each other almost from the start. What she should have done was learn from her dad. Evel Dick orchestrated an alliance between he and Dani and the other "couple" in the house at the time, Eric and that cheerleader girl. Dick's plan was to screw over the other couple in their alliance one week before the other couple tried to screw them. He caught them off guard and got Eric evicted, thus paving the way for he and Danielle to make it to the finals.

I just don't see any strategy in Shelly at all...in fact, her whole approach this week was stupid. Think about it...she kept saying that what bothered her was knowing that Jeff and Jordan would take each other and she'd be left with nothing. What she failed to realize was that Dani was a FAR stronger competitor than either Jeff or Jordan...the last time she was on she won like five veto comps in a row! On the other hand, Jordo can't win a damn thing...why in the world would you rather compete against Dani when Jordo is there for the picking? All she had to was ride her alliance to the final three, and then she'd get a fair shot to compete against them to decide who she would take to the final two. It was a poor decision, IMO, and now she'll have the veteran mbrs of the jury pissed at her when vote time comes around.

Edited by ajzepp

I thought about this today, and I just have a hard time seeing her as being a strong player. It's one thing if your moves are premeditated, and then you carry out your plan. That, to me, is what makes a player great. I don't see that Shelly is doing anything but staying on good terms with both sides, sticking her finger up in the air and figuring out which way the wind is blowing.

I blame Dani for screwing this entire season up...when they interviewed her Dad a few weeks ago, what he said was exactly correct. Dani made the move to break away from the vets alliance WAYYYY too early. As a result the floaters weren't really much of a target at all, and the vets were at each other almost from the start. What she should have done was learn from her dad. Evel Dick orchestrated an alliance between he and Dani and the other "couple" in the house at the time, Eric and that cheerleader girl. Dick's plan was to screw over the other couple in their alliance one week before the other couple tried to screw them. He caught them off guard and got Eric evicted, thus paving the way for he and Danielle to make it to the finals.

I just don't see any strategy in Shelly at all...in fact, her whole approach this week was stupid. Think about it...she kept saying that what bothered her was knowing that Jeff and Jordan would take each other and she'd be left with nothing. What she failed to realize was that Dani was a FAR stronger competitor than either Jeff or Jordan...the last time she was on she won like five veto comps in a row! On the other hand, Jordo can't win a damn thing...why in the world would you rather compete against Dani when Jordo is there for the picking? All she had to was ride her alliance to the final three, and then she'd get a fair shot to compete against them to decide who she would take to the final two. It was a poor decision, IMO, and now she'll have the veteran mbrs of the jury pissed at her when vote time comes around.

I wouldn't say she is great based on what's shown on CBS, but I do think she hasn't gotten the best edit. She's been working everyone in the house, & again perfect timing on getting rid of Jeff. If nothing else, I think her game is head-and-shoulders above the other 5 left.

I wouldn't say she is great based on what's shown on CBS, but I do think she hasn't gotten the best edit. She's been working everyone in the house, & again perfect timing on getting rid of Jeff. If nothing else, I think her game is head-and-shoulders above the other 5 left.

There is just no set in stone to win this game. Last years Brigade Alliance stuck together and went all the way. This year lazy nicotine smelly sweat hogs have the advantage. Of course now CBS screws them with putting back the duos,to give Rachel and Jordan another shot.

There is just no set in stone to win this game. Last years Brigade Alliance stuck together and went all the way. This year lazy nicotine smelly sweat hogs have the advantage. Of course now CBS screws them with putting back the duos,to give Rachel and Jordan another shot.

I laughed when I heard about that new twist...I figured the producers would find some way to give them another shot at staying, cause they manipulate things every year :rolleyes: They will make it some "pandora's box" thing where it looks like it's actually the player who is screwing themselves, when it's nothing more but a way to stack the deck or give someone else another lifeline. It really started getting bad a few seasons ago, but this was one of the most obvious and blatant "twists" they've orchestrated.

Wow!

This is very disturbing.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/28/big-brother-shelly-moore-death-threats-jeff-schroeder-daughter-phone-calls-kill-fbi-cbs/

Some people desperately need to get a life.

Wow...Shelly is a major Dbag, but that's totally uncalled for...people really do need to get a life..fux sake

I laughed when I heard about that new twist...I figured the producers would find some way to give them another shot at staying, cause they manipulate things every year :rolleyes: They will make it some "pandora's box" thing where it looks like it's actually the player who is screwing themselves, when it's nothing more but a way to stack the deck or give someone else another lifeline. It really started getting bad a few seasons ago, but this was one of the most obvious and blatant "twists" they've orchestrated.

You are quite the swami! :worthy:

After the sizable load I'm sure the producers dropped in their pants on the live eviction night, I'm surprised they came up with the plan that quick.

Danni gets voted out, Jeff gets voted out, then Porsche wins HOH. Needless to say, I doubt that went as planned.

BTW...is there a more useless player who made it further than Adam?

After the sizable load I'm sure the producers dropped in their pants on the live eviction night, I'm surprised they came up with the plan that quick.

Danni gets voted out, Jeff gets voted out, then Porsche wins HOH. Needless to say, I doubt that went as planned.

BTW...is there a more useless player who made it further than Adam?

Uhhhhhhhhh............Jordan?

Uhhhhhhhhh............Jordan?

What?? Little cute, adorable Jordo with the great big heart? Useless??? I'm disappointed in you, Vader!!! :P

As much as I hate to say it, Rachel is the only one left worthy of winning... don't know if she can pull it off though as much as she is hated. She definitely needs Jordan on the jury & not next to her in the F2 to get the vet vote.

As much as I hate to say it, Rachel is the only one left worthy of winning... don't know if she can pull it off though as much as she is hated. She definitely needs Jordan on the jury & not next to her in the F2 to get the vet vote.

I still don't know how you can say that Shelly played a great game...IMO, she and Dani completely screwed the season. If she just would have stuck with her alliance and built an alliance with Dominic behind the scenes to spring on everyone later, it would have been great. We would have the best players here in the end fighting it out for the win. But now we're stuck with a bunch of boring, no-game-having fugtards to watch for the last two weeks. And Shelly, she was an IDIOT to make that move. I was glad to see her dumb ass get shown the door last night.

This show needs more Hantz.