Stevie Chat on ESPN

I am surprised this quote didn't ruffle some feathers:

Rich (New Jersey)

What's your opinion on the Bills playing games in Toronto instead of Buffalo? And what opposing stadium do you like playing in?

Stevie Johnson (1:09 PM)

I enjoy it. I know the fans don't really like it too much. I enjoy away games. Having a home game that's away, it's a win-win for me. I just wouldn't talk about that in front of the Bills fans. It's pretty cool to me.

I am surprised this quote didn't ruffle some feathers:

Rich (New Jersey)

What's your opinion on the Bills playing games in Toronto instead of Buffalo? And what opposing stadium do you like playing in?

Stevie Johnson (1:09 PM)

I enjoy it. I know the fans don't really like it too much. I enjoy away games. Having a home game that's away, it's a win-win for me. I just wouldn't talk about that in front of the Bills fans. It's pretty cool to me.

Buftek, like your avatar or whatever it is they call those pics My favorite Treme quote is 'You need a job, job Antoine"

Thank heavens they didn't show the dropped pass in the Pittsburgh game!!

And, so Stevie dropped it ... look at his entire season and what you will see is the beginniing of a great career.

He is not afraid to talk about the drop ... My link on national television.

The other thing he is not afraid to talk about is his love of Buffalo and the Buffalo Bills. It was classic Stevie Johnson that he bought a ticket to come to the uniform unveiling; he is the type of player I want on this team and all you nay sayers should celebrate this guy's upbeat positive attitude!

He makes me proud to be a Bills' fan!!

Well stated shoretalk.

Amen to that.

I hope Stevie can repeat with another solid season. The drop was heartbreaking but in hindsight what would have winning that game gotten us other then a higher draft pick and the possibilty to not have Dareus.