Does anyone know where you can buy the new Bills jerseys from a knocko

Its always a friend of a friend who says they've gotten a bad jersey off of DHGate or wherever, never the person commenting. I've gotten 5 jersey's off that website and not one of them has been the wrong color, spelling or whatever. It's funny, but do people realize that China is where the real authentic jerseys are made anyways? These Reebok factories in China have thousands of people who work there. You don't think its possible that the patterns for these jersey's some how end up outside the factory or that these workers take home jersey's with them and sell them on a website like DHGate?

I am sorry, but there is no way I want to pay for a jersey that cost $80, is screen printed, is ruined after 1 wash and has like a 80% mark up. Its robbery. Not to mention the authentic's that can cost $200 +.

For $35, I don't have to baby something, that is ultimately going to get ruined.

Its always a friend of a friend who says they've gotten a bad jersey off of DHGate or wherever, never the person commenting. I've gotten 5 jersey's off that website and not one of them has been the wrong color, spelling or whatever. It's funny, but do people realize that China is where the real authentic jerseys are made anyways? These Reebok factories in China have thousands of people who work there. You don't think its possible that the patterns for these jersey's some how end up outside the factory or that these workers take home jersey's with them and sell them on a website like DHGate?

I am sorry, but there is no way I want to pay for a jersey that cost $80, is screen printed, is ruined after 1 wash and has like a 80% mark up. Its robbery. Not to mention the authentic's that can cost $200 +.

For $35, I don't have to baby something, that is ultimately going to get ruined.

All of that makes good sense about the Chinese jerseys. I might be in the minority, but I don't have a problem with the replicas (even though they're $80-85). I've owned several and none have been ruined in the wash. In fact, I've found the quality to be rather good. Anyway, to each his own. After reading and participating in this thread I'll be sure to check out DHGate in a couple of weeks, once they've gotten their hands on the jerseys and the products are available.

Hey Guys, As someone who has about 25 Bills China jerseys I can tell you that finding the right colors can be quite a pain sometimes. About 75% of the China companies who are selling the Bills jerseys use the Titans "sky blue" color where there should be the bold royal blue color. Thats the only thing you have to be careful of. Once you find one Chinese company that has the color scheme right then you are golden. For example I have pasted a link that will show you the WRONG COLOR that many of the Chinese places use. This is realy the only concern you need to have. You can see it at the end of the sleeve really well, but they also use it around the piping of the whole jersey, and its quite horrible looking. A lot of places have now fixed that due to complaints from people telling them they had it wrong

Copy & paste this into ur browser if u cant click on it

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$%28KGrHqUOKoYE3F%2144ZJuBN8sZrDfYQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

My advice is to shop around until you find one guy you can trust( that is from China or Korea).

I would wait a few weeks, then start looking.

Main reason there is no CBA yet...I know but until a deal is signed there is no season yet.

Another reason is when you buy them when they first come out, you tend to overpay.

I wait just about until the first week in Sept to buy my jersey. Last one was from Korea off Ebay for 17 bucks plus 17 shipping ,35 altogether for a Lee Evans home, 50 for a Throwback Jim Brown away. ( I framed the Brown Jersey :))

Nfljersey-supply.com I've ordered my stevie away throwback, evans away throwback and also got my father the jim kelly superbowl jersey, compared them to the ones that go for 250-350 and their identical. Waiting for them to get the new jerseys, can get 2 shipped for the price of a replica.

Can*

borntradejersey.com is my favorite. Me & my friends at work have ordered 60-70 from them over the past year. Orders of $250 or more gets you free shipping but they do not have the new Bills ones yet. I got Kelly, Thomas, Reed & Bruuuuuuuce for $25/ea and they were all Mitchell & Ness WITH THE $350 TAGS STILL ON THEM. Never had a bad exp w/them. They had Melo's Knicks jersey the day he got traded for $22!