The playoffs for the bills start tomorrow.

njsue

These bills players have finally got that taste. That is the taste of winning back to back. I believe the bills are finally together with the main ingredient LEADERSHIP.

This has allowed the team gel as a whole.

I feel good about tomorrow's game. REALLY GOOD about there chances to pull out a W.

All the offensive line has to do is protect Drew Bledsoe and keep the running game going. Dont worry about the defense, cause they are just drooling with opportunity. :devil:

BILLS 33

BUNGALS 10

MERRY CHRISTMAS TBD'ERS :D

That goes to show you that the leadership is gelling this team to play together.

Cincinnati will have there hands full. The bengals are not that good yet. Maybe in a couple more years. But, they are nothing to fear.

That goes to show you that the leadership is gelling this team to play together.

Cincinnati will have there hands full. The bengals are not that good yet. Maybe in a couple more years. But, they are nothing to fear.

165392[/snapback]

You are darn tootin'... We have veteran leadership that will step forward tomorrow. I expect huge games from Malloy, Vincent, Spikes, Moulds, etc.

That, combined with our young offensive stars should take care of business on Sunday!

Come on the bengals have not instilled any fear. They are still rebuilding.

165401[/snapback]

The bengals have their own stars and Tory James is leading in INTs with 7.

If we don't stop Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson both of whom are having

great years, we will be at the receiving end tomorrow...

Rudi Johnson excels in running on the edge....Our weakness against the

run has been at the edge....If we let Rudi run wild we are in trouble...

Plus the Bengals almost made it to the playoffs last year...To call them

still rebuilding is a little reach....The bengals were 8-8 and we were 6-10

last year...

It is not almost. You make it or you dont. The bengals being so bad just past last season. They dont scare me. But, the steelers do. What the bengals are is not what the steelers are.

Bills are winning tomorrow. I believe they will.