I Just Bet $100 on the Bengals

BenchBledsoe

Bwahahaha  Your the guy who the bookie LOVES to see coming. By the way dont come around with your "I am a bills fan" crap. You could give a damn about the bills and I could care less if you do. Let me guess your 23 years old and started to like the bills in 1990.  Theres no fair weather in buffalo so move along.

165379[/snapback]

I'm 23 and I started to like the Bills in the early 90s as well. I dont think that makes me any less of a fan than those long-timers just because my parents didnt decide to screw until it was far too late for me to suffer through the early 80s brand of Bills football.

Of course, the whole age issue doesnt really apply to me in this circumstance since I'd NEVER bet against the Bills for any reason...thats just me.

I gamble every weekend. Not a lot, but I always take games that look good to me, and if one of them is the Bills game, then I'll take it. You shouldn't question how much a fan I am if I bet against them because I'm not betting for the Bills to lose, but rather I'm betting on them not covering the spread. If I see a game where I know they're gonna lose, but they're favorites, I'll bet against them...not because I'm some sadistic fug, but because I can make money on the loss on a moneyline wager. And like the dude who posted this thread said...if they win, I don't care about losing the money. How many times would YOU pay money to watch the Bills win?

Don't judge people who bet against the Bills to lose. Instead, judge people who are stupid enough to post that bet it on a Bills message board.

165152[/snapback]

So who you like this weekend?

I just bet $100 on the Bengals to WIN the game against the Bills this week. I'd be glad to lose the money to see a Bills victory. However, if we do lose, I needed something to ease the pain.

That said, I do not have a good feeling about the Bills chances in this one. They are so due for a loss, and remember. . . it is on the road. Just a few weeks ago the road was definately a sure loss for us. I'm hoping the bad weather slows Chad Johnson and TJ Housitanyway. Those two have been ridiculous lately.

Oh, and I did also lay down $50 on Denver. I think they'll win, seeing as how we need them to lose so badly.

165133[/snapback]

CJ and TJ have been on fire, but that was with Palmer at QB, not Kitna. I like the Bills chances against the Bengals, and in fact, I'm betting them.

I'm 23 and I started to like the Bills in the early 90s as well.  I dont think that makes me any less of a fan than those long-timers just because my parents didnt decide to screw until it was far too late for me to suffer through the early 80s brand of Bills football. 

Of course, the whole age issue doesnt really apply to me in this circumstance since I'd NEVER bet against the Bills for any reason...thats just me.

165393[/snapback]

Some of the early 80's football was great.

Buffalo beats Miami for the first time in a decade / 20 tries.

"I've Got a Feeling"

Roland Hooks "Big Ben" against the Patsies.

Some lean years there... Yet, the future always seems bright for the Bills compared to other teams.

They do average playoff births more regularly than a lot of other teams...

I just bet $100 on the Bengals to WIN the game against the Bills this week. I'd be glad to lose the money to see a Bills victory. However, if we do lose, I needed something to ease the pain.

That said, I do not have a good feeling about the Bills chances in this one. They are so due for a loss, and remember. . . it is on the road. Just a few weeks ago the road was definately a sure loss for us. I'm hoping the bad weather slows Chad Johnson and TJ Housitanyway. Those two have been ridiculous lately.

Oh, and I did also lay down $50 on Denver. I think they'll win, seeing as how we need them to lose so badly.

165133[/snapback]

LOSER either way you look at it