In job interviews, when they ask: "do you have any...

I second the thank you note. I have been on a number of high level search committees, and there is ALWAYS a positive reaction to those who send nice thank you notes.

What about the not so nice thank you notes?

Poojer's job interview..............

Interviewer Question : If it took four men four hours to code a program, how long would it take eight men to code it?<BR _extended="true">Poojer: No time at all, the program is already there.

Interviewer Question : If you have three oranges and three apples in one hand and four oranges and four apples in the other hand, what would you have?<BR _extended="true">Poojer : You have really huge hands.

Interviewer Question : If you throw a Blue stone into the blue sea what it will become?<BR _extended="true">Poojer : It will become Wet.

Interviewer Question : Largest US river Mississipi is in which state?<BR _extended="true">Poojer: Liquid

Interviewer Question : What looks like half water melon ? <BR _extended="true">Poojer: The other half.

Interviewer Question : What can you never eat for breakfast ?<BR _extended="true">Poojer : Dinner.

Interviewer Question : What happened when wheel was invented ?<BR _extended="true"> Poojer: It caused a revolution.

Interviewer Question : How can you lift a polar bear with one hand?<BR _extended="true">Poojer: It is not a problem, since you will never find a polar bear with one hand.

Interviewer Question : How can a man go straight eight days without sleeping?<BR _extended="true">Poojer : No Problems, He can sleep at night.

Finally a special one..

Interviewer Question : I shall either ask you five easy questions or only one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind.

The candidate thought for a while and said, "my choice is one really difficult question."<BR _extended="true">"Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.<BR _extended="true">"What comes first, Chicken or Egg?"

Poojer was very happy and answered "It's the chicken!"

"How?" the interviewer asked,"Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!" and Poojer got the job

<BR _extended="true">