David Nelson Helping out in Joplin, MO

http://twitter.com/#...!/DavidNelson86

He has thrown up a few pictures so far of what it looks like down there. I know the tornadoes are being discussed elsewhere, but I thought it would be nice to show what David Nelson is doing to help out those in trouble. This just reaffirms what I already thought of the man.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Thank you David Nelson all your help is greatly appreciated here in Joplin MO.

Just to give you an example: It took ten men all day to clear the debre from my yard and im two blocks south o the major destruction and was just hit a glancing blow that I thought was tearing my house to shreds.

I was just looking at those pics and they seem to be really close to my house, its hard to tell since it all looks the same.

By the way Im Spillerscores on the other Bills forum I originally wrote about the destruction here.

Edited by Homer

Thank you David Nelson all your help is greatly appreciated here in Joplin MO.

Just to give you an example: It took ten men all day to clear the debre from my yard and im two blocks south o the major destruction and was just hit a glancing blow that I thought was tearing my house to shreds.

I was just looking at those pics and they seem to be really close to my house, its hard to tell since it all looks the same.

By the way Im Spillerscores on the other Bills forum I originally wrote about the destruction here.

God Bless you & your family Homer & David Nelson for his help.