Man Rolls 900 Series

millbank

Darin Pomije, a 30-year-old proprietor bowling in his own house in New Prague, Minn., rolled three consecutive 300 games in the Fabulous Foursome League at Strike Force Bowl on Dec. 9, becoming the seventh person to roll an ABC-sanctioned 900 series.

"I threw the last ball on lane 2 and ran it out to lane 4," Pomije said. "Once the pins went down, I fell to the floor and started crying and laughing. Everyone mugged me. It was unreal. All I can say is that it's a dream come true

900 Series

I don't get this:

And as you may recall, the previous 900, rolled by Jeff Campbell II in Pennsylvania, was performed in a pre-bowl situation with no witnesses.

Oh, yeah, I also had a 900, but I was by myself. But really, I did.

Rome's take:

"I'm sure somebody somewhere cares."

164232[/snapback]

Actual Jim Rome 'take':

"I'm...................................................................sure..................................................some..........................body..............................................................................some...............................................................................where.............................................cares. Let's go to the phones. What is up, dawg?"

Hey, where else but a bowling alley are you encouraged to drink beer, smoke, get loud, throw heavy objects indoors and try to knock things down?

It's everything your parents said you couldn't do in one great place!!

And I must admit, all the single tooth women that frequent the alleys are quite attractive, some even have thier own double wides....

Are you listening?  I'm waiting for the gymnastics take.  Should be a good one.

164253[/snapback]

I only just recently discovered how to access local stations' stream of the show to get around having to pay $60 a year to listen to his show online. I listen from time to time (when I know there's a Bills player/coach on), but not today. I like his rants (his take on Allen Iverson's mom is a classic, as is the Mills Lane rant), but sometimes he does have the annoying tendency to use too many pauses and repeat himself.

I only just recently discovered how to access local stations' stream of the show to get around having to pay $60 a year to listen to his show online.  I listen from time to time (when I know there's a Bills player/coach on), but not today.  I like his rants (his take on Allen Iverson's mom is a classic, as is the Mills Lane rant), but sometimes he does have the annoying tendency to use too many pauses and repeat himself.

164261[/snapback]

he mentioned a young man who wishes to join the young ladies gymnastics team and he says he supports him......