Brad Butler

He interned for Kemp prior to his passing, according to his uncle he has always want to be in politics.

I worked with his uncle in brad butler's final year when he was injured, he told me then he was retiring after the season. I was disappointed to hear that, I thought he had a Jon runyan quality.

But he played many games at RG and did quite a serviceable job. Through camp, preseason all reports were that he was doing very well at RT. Not saying he was a dominant player, but he was around long enough for people to develop and opinion about him.

Not as a tackle.

He was nothing special at guard. IMO, he was the 4th best player on a mediocre and unproductive OL as a guard. Then the idiotic Bills management completely dismantled that OL, saving only the brittle and out-of-position Butler from the group of 5. They then acted surprised when it turned it into an epic disaster of an OL.

I just read his name in another thread and remembered how disappointed I was when he retired last year. I know he was interested in politics and that was part of the reason he retired.... Anyone hear anything about him? Its really to bad, I thought he was just about to turn the corner for us.

Ever since this POS pulled some BS with a cheap shot at M. Kiwanuka(sp), I waited for karma to catch up. Here's hoping he has extreme pain and arthritis in his knee. POS!!!!

take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvc3N1BXsjQ