? about parking in RV lot

I am looking for some input on parking a camper at the RV lot for the Jets game next fall. Although I used to stumble through it when it was next to the stadium, I am unsure how obtaining a spot has changed. I notice in the RWS stadium guide that spots are open until filled - no reservations. Does it usually sell out? A friend of mine is considering taking his camper up on Sat. for the game but doesn't want to go and get stiffed on a spot. Thanks

I am looking for some input on parking a camper at the RV lot for the Jets game next fall. Although I used to stumble through it when it was next to the stadium, I am unsure how obtaining a spot has changed. I notice in the RWS stadium guide that spots are open until filled - no reservations. Does it usually sell out? A friend of mine is considering taking his camper up on Sat. for the game but doesn't want to go and get stiffed on a spot. Thanks

Last year you could come into the lot pretty much any time during the week. You paid $25 on Sunday. No reservations. They have bathrooms and showers available. It's probably the best deal in the NFL though who knows how it will change this season.

PTR

Last year you could come into the lot pretty much any time during the week. You paid $25 on Sunday. No reservations. They have bathrooms and showers available. It's probably the best deal in the NFL though who knows how it will change this season.

PTR

Thanks. Are you saying that the lot typically has spaces available on Sat?

I would contact the Bills directly…get the info straight from the horse's mouth.

(716) 648-1800

guestservices@bills.nfl.com

Also there's this

http://throwback.buffalobills.com/facility/ParkingLots.jsp

but I don't know how current it is.

I have done the RV thing twice in the past three years - the first time we showed up fairly early on Saturday morning and the lot was about 1/2 full. Two years ago we showed up around 6pm Saturday night and it was sold out; we eventually parked in adjacent ECC lot by the ECC football stadium and it worked out quite well. Cars and RV's parked in this lot

Hope that helps - my advice it getting it over as early as you can on Saturday AM if possible.

I live way up in Northern New York(Potsdam) and have been thinking about bringing the RV. Never did it before, so thanks for the info guys. The nice thing about this is having all of the eats with a kitchen on wheels. Thinking about bringing the smoker/cooker along. Good food, good beer and top it off with a football game. Doesn't get much better than that. :thumbsup: