BELICHICK'S BIG BALLS...

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will Nix & Gailey Win A Super Bowl

The situation where he applies game theory is best illustrated by his draft strategies. Whether he gets the best players he could have is debatable, but he takes a long-term view and maximizes the continuing value of his draft picks.

I think over the last few years he has miscalculated by continuing to trade back or letting players that could obviously still play at a high level go(Richard Seymour for example). Yeah having all those draft picks is nice but the key that runs this engine is Brady & his window for playing at an elite level is coming to an end. You would think Belicheck would want to get a couple of tru blue chip impact players to get them over the top. For all their regular season wins this team has not won a single playoff game in over 4 years.

I think over the last few years he has miscalculated by continuing to trade back or letting players that could obviously still play at a high level go(Richard Seymour for example). Yeah having all those draft picks is nice but the key that runs this engine is Brady & his window for playing at an elite level is coming to an end. You would think Belicheck would want to get a couple of tru blue chip impact players to get them over the top. For all their regular season wins this team has not won a single playoff game in over 4 years.

I completely agree with Gordio here.

It's a given that they are a great organization but they're not infallible.

While I didn't think too much of Atlanta's trade with Cleveland to pick up Julio Jones (I thought they gave up too much) it is the kind of move that New England could make to surround Brady with some super blue chip talent while he's still near the top of his career curve.

Kudos to the Cheaters for staying true to their philosophy…I hope that now because they'll have a harder time cheating and that Brady's getting old that their mythical dynasty will soon be coming to an end.