[closed]Dareus will be a monster!

Drafting this guy (or being lucky enough for him to fall to us) was the best thing this organization has done in 10 yrs. He will be a force and change the defense completly with his strenght, power and size. We couldnt of fared any better, so finally things fell the Bills way!

I really enjoyed watching the "24 hours" segment they ran on the NFL Network. Dareus seems like a genuinely good guy and it was fun to watch his reactions, including looking over the Ralph from the Bills' offices. You could almost see his mind working, imagining the stadium full of fans and making big play after big play. I hope they hit a home run with this guy.

I really enjoyed watching the "24 hours" segment they ran on the NFL Network. Dareus seems like a genuinely good guy and it was fun to watch his reactions, including looking over the Ralph from the Bills' offices. You could almost see his mind working, imagining the stadium full of fans and making big play after big play. I hope they hit a home run with this guy.

not just a homerun, but a GRAND SLAM!!! this guy will be a stud for a long time.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.