I LOVE what the Bills did in this draft.

It seems that some people are upset that we took 3 DBs in the draft but if you stop and think about it we are very thin in our secondary. We needed to strengthen it and add more prospects back there. More and more teams use a spread offense and we needed to add more players back there. Keep in mind that the majority of the players that we have are from the previous administration, they are not Nix/Gailey's players, they just inherited them. Needless to say that what Nix and Gailey want to do as far as personel go isn't what Jauron & Co had in mind.

It looks like to me that Nix and Gailey are trying to get in position to have the right players to cover spread offenses and not get exposed. If teams run on them then I do believe that the Bills have added enough big bodies in the middle to shut them down. One isn't good enough without having the other. I also get the feeling that by adding giants like Hairston and Jasper, the Bills may even have some new wrinkles on the offensive side of the ball. Could you imagine in short yardage situations having our RBs run behind the right side of our line behind those two?! It would result in almost guaranteed TDs and/or 1st Downs. It's not packages that we would employ extensively, just in important parts of the game.

We didn't have issues in scoring points last year like in seasons past. What we have consistently have had trouble in for years now was stopping offenses. Well, I think that we may have taken a big step in the right direction in correcting this problem. I can hardly wait to see how our new additions and some of our younger players gel. If we can get any kind of consistency as a defensive team then I think that we are all going to be in for a very pleasant surprise.

It seems that some people are upset that we took 3 DBs in the draft but if you stop and think about it we are very thin in our secondary. We needed to strengthen it and add more prospects back there. More and more teams use a spread offense and we needed to add more players back there. Keep in mind that the majority of the players that we have are from the previous administration, they are not Nix/Gailey's players, they just inherited them. Needless to say that what Nix and Gailey want to do as far as personel go isn't what Jauron & Co had in mind.

It looks like to me that Nix and Gailey are trying to get in position to have the right players to cover spread offenses and not get exposed. If teams run on them then I do believe that the Bills have added enough big bodies in the middle to shut them down. One isn't good enough without having the other. I also get the feeling that by adding giants like Hairston and Jasper, the Bills may even have some new wrinkles on the offensive side of the ball. Could you imagine in short yardage situations having our RBs run behind the right side of our line behind those two?! It would result in almost guaranteed TDs and/or 1st Downs. It's not packages that we would employ extensively, just in important parts of the game.

We didn't have issues in scoring points last year like in seasons past. What we have consistently have had trouble in for years now was stopping offenses. Well, I think that we may have taken a big step in the right direction in correcting this problem. I can hardly wait to see how our new additions and some of our younger players gel. If we can get any kind of consistency as a defensive team then I think that we are all going to be in for a very pleasant surprise.

I concur.

I'm optimistic that our draft will translate well on the field, especially on stopping the run. I have a large friend who is 406 Lbs & played college ball 30 years ago for delaware state. The odds on anyone easily running around him in any position is extremely low, in fact I would say it would be darn near impossible based on any athleticism.

I'm optimistic that our draft will translate well on the field, especially on stopping the run. I have a large friend who is 406 Lbs & played college ball 30 years ago for delaware state. The odds on anyone easily running around him in any position is extremely low, in fact I would say it would be darn near impossible based on any athleticism.

Sir, while your friend might be able to knock me down to prevent from getting past him, at 400 lbs. I will be able to move around him to the side.