Putridz draft seems ssooo un-bellysick-ist!!

WOW! A Tight end in the 5th! when they have at least 5 guys I remember (sorry lack of spell) Gradowsky, Graham(no gone to Denver), and Ange Culper (ex-Atlanta)and Aaaron Hernandez~! :blink:

But wait, they took a good QB to back up Brady in what? 6 years? or even longer if he pulls a Favre? on top of that take 2 more OL (and we want to cry because Bills took another RG) and 2 more RBs when they have BJGE (aka Law Firm??

your take?

is this the sign of a slow deterioration of the Dinasty???

WOW! A Tight end in the 5th! when they have at least 5 guys I remember (sorry lack of spell) Gradowsky, Graham(no gone to Denver), and Ange Culper (ex-Atlanta)and Aaaron Hernandez~! :blink:

But wait, they took a good QB to back up Brady in what? 6 years? or even longer if he pulls a Favre? on top of that take 2 more OL (and we want to cry because Bills took another RG) and 2 more RBs when they have BJGE (aka Law Firm??

your take?

is this the sign of a slow deterioration of the Dinasty???

Or perhaps it is the sign of a fan of a team that has sucked and drafted the same way for so long that they can't recognize how good teams without gaping needs at every position tend to draft. I'm no expert either, but I wouldn't, for example, write off the Mallet pick so quickly.

Pats hate is understandable by any Bills fan. But don't be blinded by it.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Or perhaps it is the sign of a fan of a team that has sucked and drafted the same way for so long that they can't recognize how good teams without gaping needs at every position tend to draft. I'm no expert either, but I wouldn't, for example, write off the Mallet pick so quickly.

Maybe if Mallett didn't suck.

Ok, Pats hatred aside, and Mallet aside (who many bills fans wanted and are goint to be stalking in the Pats bench..)can you explain the TE army they build? why are they so good drafting also this year? and why if we draft a good 3rd string RB do suck? :wallbash:

Ok, Pats hatred aside, and Mallet aside (who many bills fans wanted and are goint to be stalking in the Pats bench..)can you explain the TE army they build? why are they so good drafting also this year? and why if we draft a good 3rd string RB do suck? :wallbash:

I'm no expert. All I can do is point to team history. Whatever it is they are doing, it seems to be have been working in recent history.