Pat Kirwan just said....

Chilly

Mike Mayock had him as the 4th best ILB. Don't be confused this is not a reach Sheppard had a 2nd round grade by most.

No, I insist that the entire draft has been ruined by this enormous reach. Guys on tv saw him do stuff and saw him run around in shorts and said that he should be taken in the fourth round. They are obviously the best in the world at evaluating talent, that's why they're on tv. I also read a blog and the guy said something about Ryan Mallet AND THE BILLS DIDN'T LISTEN!!!!!!111!!1!!!111!!!EVEN AFTER THEY WORKED WITH SHEPHERD AT THE SENIOR BOWL!!!!!!THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY KNOW HIM AS WELL AS A GUY ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If you watch SEC football it shouldn't have been an "oh that guy" moment because this dude is the leader of one of the best defenses in college football! Great pick Nix!!! He is really nailing the draft this year with value and need! I wanted either Martez Wilson or Kelvin Sheppard because I knew we wouldn't go after Mallett...This is a fun draft...GO BILLS!!!!

Can you talk a bit about Willson and Sheppard?

I've seen some of Wilson, what I saw I really liked. Haven't seen Sheppard (not strong college football fan)

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who heard somebody say the Bills had the best draft

I guess it's pretty serious

Where are the pics of your friend's sister, her boyfriend's brother's girlfriend, that guy's girlfriend and the girl who heard about the thing? :thumbdown:

Edited by gringo starr

I understand that you may like Pat Kirwan, but the Draft Preview that I paid for had Pat Kirwan ranked as a 3rd day pick, and anybody that disagreed with that assumption as an UDFA.

You want to know who is moving up my draft board?

John Galt

Dude's got potential to change the world

Only reason it's Galt and not Taggart is purely due to league eligibility... damn good ol' boys club.

McShay just said the Bills are having a great draft as well, on sportscenter. Said of the teams that don't have the extra picks and are just staying with their picks and selecting excellent players the Bills can't be beat. Got the best player in the draft. A very good corner/safety that adds defensive versatility and a run stuffing ILB. He sounded shocked.