The Top 10 Picks

I remember a few years ago, when the Bills were picking #12 (and got Marshawn Lynch), Modrak said that he correctly predicted 9 of the first 10 picks... I wonder how well you would do? What are your top 10 picks? Here's what I predict will happen. Not that I agree with each one (look at #3), but I have a gut feeling that it will play out this way.

1. CAR QB Cam Newton AUB

2. DEN DT Marcell Dareus ALA

3. BUF WR A.J. Green GEORGIA (will make everybody's jaw drop)

4. CIN QB Blaine Gabbert MIZ

5. ARI CB Patrick Peterson LSU

6. CLE LB Von Miller TEX A&M

7. S.F. LB Robert Quinn NC

8. TEN DT Nick Fairley AUB

9. DAL DE J.J. Watt WIS

10.WAS QB Jake Locker WAS

Let's see if I'm as talented as Modrak...

What say you?

I remember a few years ago, when the Bills were picking #12 (and got Marshawn Lynch), Modrak said that he correctly predicted 9 of the first 10 picks... I wonder how well you would do? What are your top 10 picks? Here's what I predict will happen. Not that I agree with each one (look at #3), but I have a gut feeling that it will play out this way.

1. CAR QB Cam Newton AUB

2. DEN DT Marcell Dareus ALA

3. BUF WR A.J. Green GEORGIA (will make everybody's jaw drop)

4. CIN QB Blaine Gabbert MIZ

5. ARI CB Patrick Peterson LSU

6. CLE LB Von Miller TEX A&M

7. S.F. LB Robert Quinn NC

8. TEN DT Nick Fairley AUB

9. DAL DE J.J. Watt WIS

10.WAS QB Jake Locker WAS

Let's see if I'm as talented as Modrak...

What say you?

I might need a new TV tomorrow if that happens. Any one selling a used one? Perhaps a donation?

Who are you Todd mcshay? locker won't go in top 10, no way, no how. I can see the case for shannie wanting his guy at qb and the issue if gabbert and newton are gone. My guess would be ponder. Dont laugh he also drafted cutler ahead of where he was projected Also see julio jones sneaking into top 10 with that 40 time ahead of watt

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack