Word out of Carolina is Steve Smith wants out

Because Im a complete loser at work with nothing to do this week, I am stalking Carolina media outlets. I am currently listening to their drive-time sports talk show and they're saying Steve Smith wants out, and apparently Thomas Davis (Panthers LB) said he wouldn't be back.

Now, conspiracy theory time....

if you had "doubts" about Cam as the Carolina GM, how would you feel bringing him in when your best offensive weapon for him to throw to is .......................I don't even know.

Just seems like that could encourage them to go AJ Green.

For what it's worth, the host of this show is saying they need to go Peterson, and Jordan Gross is a special guest and says they should go Dareus.

Carolina also drafted 2 QB's last year, pulled Keith Null in from STL and still have Matt Moore on the roster, I'm not sure they go with a QB. If they go with Green, that would leave Miller/Newton on our board per NGU assuming DEN goes Dareus. Pass on Newton and take Miller! Possible QB (Ponder/Dalton/Kapernick) in the 2nd and Mark Herzlich, SILB, Boston College in the 3rd.

Because Im a complete loser at work with nothing to do this week, I am stalking Carolina media outlets. I am currently listening to their drive-time sports talk show and they're saying Steve Smith wants out, and apparently Thomas Davis (Panthers LB) said he wouldn't be back.

Now, conspiracy theory time....

if you had "doubts" about Cam as the Carolina GM, how would you feel bringing him in when your best offensive weapon for him to throw to is .......................I don't even know.

Just seems like that could encourage them to go AJ Green.

For what it's worth, the host of this show is saying they need to go Peterson, and Jordan Gross is a special guest and says they should go Dareus.

How do you keep your job?