Bad career move

birdog1960

oops...this guy WAS a legend at U of Michigan. inventor of the greenfield filter to stop migration of blood clots to the lungs. now will probably be remembered as a weirdo.

Lets see the science- did he separate semen from sex, and what chemical or group of chemicals in the semen is the supposed mood enhancer- I have seen studies that testosterone is a mood enhancer in both men and women. If it's good science I wouldn't think him a weirdo but if it's something he just pulled from his ass (even really smart people who should know better do it) well then he would deserve the title.

Lets see the science- did he separate semen from sex, and what chemical or group of chemicals in the semen is the supposed mood enhancer- I have seen studies that testosterone is a mood enhancer in both men and women. If it's good science I wouldn't think him a weirdo but if it's something he just pulled from his ass (even really smart people who should know better do it) well then he would deserve the title.

"well now we know that there's a better gift for that day (valentines) than chocolates" makes me think that at least part of the origination site of the editorial was from the most distant portion of his GI tract.

"I'm privately convinced that most of the really bad writing the world's ever seen has been done under the influence of what's called inspiration. Writing is very hard work and knowing what you're doing the whole time." -- Shelby Foote

I would insert near the end, " --- and knowing the consequences of the ideas that you're writing --- ..."