2011 Buffalo Bills schedule

Scrappy

having the 2nd hardest schedule....

it looks like i wont be changing my screen name for some time....

will we ever be the lakers of the nfl?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2nd hardest schedule....how do the Bills get that kind of a schedule with their record of last few years?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd hardest schedule....how do the Bills get that kind of a schedule with their record of last few years?

Some of it is playing twice against the Patriots and Jets with their records. :rolleyes:

Hey CGF…have you been to games in the "Jerruh-Dome" yet?

The place looks cavernous on TV.

YEP!!! Aussiew and I went to last years Eagles game. It was my 4th time in the place. As an Arlington resident,we

were allowed to do a "free" check out of the place the same day Bruce Smith was inshrined. I got to see them practice there a few weeks later. My doctor had a patient workshop there. I did a guided tour the day after

Christmas later that year. It is big but comfortable. I'm very proud of the place. It is less than 5 miles north of my house. I am looking forward to meeting you guys IN PERSON on November 13.

YEP!!! Aussiew and I went to last years Eagles game. It was my 4th time in the place. As an Arlington resident,we

were allowed to do a "free" check out of the place the same day Bruce Smith was inshrined. I got to see them practice there a few weeks later. My doctor had a patient workshop there. I did a guided tour the day after

Christmas later that year. It is big but comfortable. I'm very proud of the place. It is less than 5 miles north of my house. I am looking forward to meeting you guys IN PERSON on November 13.

Wow, sounds like a cool place to visit.