You do not have to buy any draft publications

miketan

With all of the knowledgeable people on this forum-keep them coming boys and girls.I will throw one out their-who will the Bills draft with their 2nd 7th rounder.I will say the small running back from Pittsburg-Lewis.thanks.love to read your comments.go bills.

With all of the knowledgeable people on this forum-keep them coming boys and girls.I will throw one out their-who will the Bills draft with their 2nd 7th rounder.I will say the small running back from Pittsburg-Lewis.thanks.love to read your comments.go bills.

Because we need another waterbug, No thanks? Guy isn't ranked on many big boards so get him UDA.

He's got character issues...pass

I like that your doing something different!

I see 3 possiblities here: 1. Cedrick Thornton DT Southern Arkansas- even though he is

somewhat outside the radar I think he has good potential

and think that Buddy Nix's scouting roots may lead to this

pick if he isn't gone by then...

2. I am also very intrigued with Lee Smith who is technically

a TE with the physical tools to strongly consider

converting Smith to an OT. (Jason Peters project #2 ?)

3. Josh Thomas CB Buffalo Bulls..Have had some recent luck in

Buffalo Bulls players. If not drafted look for a rookie

free agent signing.

4. If all else fails, may be the spot to consider a PK/P as

I believe their is a dropoff in the kicking department/

special teams unit. Also, many kickers/punters can be

brought in as rookie free agents as well.