Tonight is "Taste Of The Season"

Just Jack

Meet the 2004-05 Buffalo Bills at "A Taste of the Season"

With training camp underway and the start of the NFL season just a few weeks away, Partnership members can join the excitement of the upcoming Buffalo Bills season at “The Taste of the Season – Buffalo Bills Style” on Monday August 30 (5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.) in the Jim Kelly Club at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

The fourth annual “Taste of the Season” networking reception for the Buffalo Niagara corporate community brings guests the chance to meet the complete lineup of Bills players and coaches and sample specialty foods and drinks from many of the region’s finest restaurants. The entire roster of Buffalo Bills players and coaches will be on hand, serving as guest chefs and servers at food stations located throughout the Jim Kelly Club.

Meet the 2004-05 Buffalo Bills at "A Taste of the Season"

A Taste of the Season - Buffalo Bills Style - Registration information

wish I could get an invite to this.... This will be the highlight of the whole season.

11570[/snapback]

It's just $100, and it goes to charity.

I want to go.

11598[/snapback]

Start driving. It doesn't really start till about 5:30-6:00. And it's all you can eat. I'll be gaining about 5lbs just from the cheesecake table.

I don't want to be the one to tell SA, PW, MW that they have to SERVE the food, not EAT IT! :blink:

PS This could be the equivalent of the "Last Supper" for Jason Peters so go out and enjoy it big boy. So much for the triple threat you were going to pose(TE, OT & FB).

The players do get to eat. They're asked to help do the serving for about the first 15-20 minutes, then they're free to mingle.

And now that he's gone from the team, I can tell you a little story about my first year working at Taste Of The Season. I was near one of the exit doors of the club, talking to a few other Blue Coats, when out of the corner of my eye I see RJ. He's standing near the doors, looking around, and when he saw no one was watching him, he took off his serving apron, dropped it on a table a booked out the door. He was at the event only about 10 minutes.

The players do get to eat. They're asked to help do the serving for about the first 15-20 minutes, then they're free to mingle.

And now that he's gone from the team, I can tell you a little story about my first year working at Taste Of The Season. I was near one of the exit doors of the club, talking to a few other Blue Coats, when out of the corner of my eye I see RJ. He's standing near the doors, looking around, and when he saw no one was watching him, he took off his serving apron, dropped it on a table a booked out the door. He was at the event only about 10 minutes.

11614[/snapback]

You bastard RJ! Just another reason to dispise the guy. $25 million, a 1st round and a 4th round pick!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! :blink:

Start driving. It doesn't really start till about 5:30-6:00. And it's all you can eat. I'll be gaining about 5lbs just from the cheesecake table.

11604[/snapback]

I said I want to go; I didn't say I could afford to go. I have vacation time coming up next week (vacation starts next Thursday), so there's no spare time for anything else.

I said I want to go; I didn't say I could afford to go.  I have vacation time coming up next week (vacation starts next Thursday), so there's no spare time for anything else.

11624[/snapback]

I'll see if they'll hold off on it then for you. After all, you are a new season ticket holder.

You bastard RJ!  Just another reason to dispise the guy.  $25 million, a 1st round and a 4th round pick!!!  ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! :blink:

11621[/snapback]

I knew he was a jerk ,hey rob :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: that never gets old :P