best case for the bills?

just throwing this out there because i am not sure .. if the lockout is lifted and ultimately upheld on appeal, we will have football.. sounds good, but, if the owners get it handed to them, will the small markets ultimately suffer? i would like to hear some informed opinions.. thanks

just throwing this out there because i am not sure .. if the lockout is lifted and ultimately upheld on appeal, we will have football.. sounds good, but, if the owners get it handed to them, will the small markets ultimately suffer? i would like to hear some informed opinions.. thanks

Ralph said we (small market teams) got screwed last time so hopefully the rest of the small market guys will pull together and help themselves and us out, but who knows what these billionaire divas will do.

Ralph said we (small market teams) got screwed last time so hopefully the rest of the small market guys will pull together and help themselves and us out, but who knows what these billionaire divas will do.

that is what is so scary.. just do not know which way to go, get football back, or wait it out till the deal is made assuring competitive balance. just fearful of jones, snyder, and kraft types..and how much influence they will exert.. we know they do not think in terms of what is good for the league.. only for themselves..

Edited by dwight in philly