3. 3. Pick #122:

• Chimdi Chekwa CB Ohio State
    • Tandon Doss WRF Indiana
    • Tom Keiser OLB34 Stanford
    • Pernell McPhee DE34 Mississippi State
    • Clint Boling OG Georgia
    • James Brewer OT Indiana
    • Ricky Elmore OLB34 Arizona

Sorry, can't say I'm shocked. I haven't gone through all the teams yet, but of the final four, GB's was in the first, Pit's was in the second, the Jets' was in the third, and the Bears' was in the seventh.

Patriots, Eagles and Ravens also got theirs in the second. Colts got their in the fourth.

I'm not going to check every team, but if you would like to tell me where to look to be surprised, I would appreciate it.

Check your post. 1 team drafted their RT in the 1st round of the teams you mentioned.

Just totally spit balling but I say the average draft position of the RT would be around #50-60 range (which is conservative) which is a late second rounder.

So to go back to your original post.

No I wouldn't trade Jarvis Jenkins and Brewer for Carimi or Sherrod in the first, It'd be a bad move imo (and it appears the opinion of actual pro personal people that make draft decisions when looking at the RTs of the teams you mentioned).

Edited by Why So Serious?

Check your post. 1 team drafted their RT in the 1st round of the teams you mentioned.

Just totally spit balling but I say the average draft position of the RT would be around #50-60 range, which is a late second rounder.

So to go back to your original post.

No I wouldn't trade Jarvis Jenkins and Brewer for Carimi or Sherrod, It'd be a bad move.

Yeah, not sure what any of it has to do with anything, though. We need a starting RT more than we need a 4th DE. That is, if the goal is winning football games.

Yeah, not sure what any of it has to do with anything, though. We need a starting RT more than we need a 4th DE. That is, if the goal is winning football games.

And by Drafting Brewer we just may be able to get a RT without giving up on the potential of a beast like Jarvis Jenkins.

This round looks to be all but complete.

Question, however, for those who voted for him: What's the deal with Greg Romeus?

On a sidenote, you wonder how great UNC would have been if they had all their players on the field.

Romeus was a mid to late first round talent coming into the 2010 season and then had back surgery early in the year. He was scheduled to come back later in the season, but I don't think he ever really got back on the field. Dave W should have very good knowledge of the injury situation and his abilities so should be able to make the call on drafting him. I'm sure there's more info out there, I'm pulling this off the top of my head and my head is pretty old.

I always saw him as a 4-3 end, for one I didn't see him in coverage very much and I didn't think he played fast enough to be in space. But if he is cleared medically, the kid has a lot of talent and is a good value pick here.