All about my bills like Stevie Johnson (must watch)

He dropped the pass against Pittsburg. We make a rap about him?? Until he makes the clutch receptions when it counts we should sing amen. He drops way to many passes. Amen

WE didn't make a rap about him - his cousin did (and both he and Stevie are in a crew out in Oakland)

And come on man, even Jerry Rice dropped balls on occasion. Maybe if they threw to him more than 4 times a year in '08 and '09 he'd be even better! :D

WE didn't make a rap about him - his cousin did (and both he and Stevie are in a crew out in Oakland)

And come on man, even Jerry Rice dropped balls on occasion. Maybe if they threw to him more than 4 times a year in '08 and '09 he'd be even better! :D

I think he is a good receiver, but if my memory serves my correctly, he dropped 5 in that game. He needs to clean that up to become a top 10 receiver IMHO.

If my memory serves me correctly, Stevie had 1,000 yards receiving and brought life to what was a HORRIBLE Bills offense (before Chan). Sure he drops a couple passes, but the story is heart-warming. Junior College > Kentucky > 7th round pick > 5th string wide receiver > 1,000 yard season.

I like it!