Help; My dog BILL peed in his bed.

Beings named Bill probably have more propensity to pee in their beds. The wife just hates when I do it....

Seriously though I hope your dog is OK.

no prob.

buy Proin

they sell it at petmeds.com

u should be all right. let us know if it works or not.

i have received some messages separately on the subject

and great advice here in the original topic.

i really appreciate the concern. i love my dog to death and want to help him. that's the main reason i had him neutered. i was told that it would minimize prostate cancer. so i had to do it.

Give the vet a call and take him in for a check up. Would it help to put a favorite blanket or towell

in his bed too?

i dont think this will work. he already sleeps with the same blanket. of course we wash it once a week or once every 2 weeks. well my wife does anyway.

did not change his feed. what is urinary tract problem. is this serious? like requires surgery? if it does i will get pet insurance first. i had the pet insurance for 4 months and all my friends said it was not really worth it. to set aside cash for that purpose was better. so i cancelled the insurance.

Involuntary cloudy dripping. IIRC the Vet put him on an antibiotic. We stopped giving him the plastic food. Cleared right up.

i dont think this will work. he already sleeps with the same blanket. of course we wash it once a week or once every 2 weeks. well my wife does anyway.

Involuntary cloudy dripping. IIRC the Vet put him on an antibiotic. We stopped giving him the plastic food. Cleared right up.

i have had to go back to potty training 101. i thought he was... oh well.

i do the nose thing where you put the dogs' nose close to the pee and tell him NO POTTY.

it works. he peed on a pee pad last night. for like the next few days every time he sees that bed, he will get the nose treatment. (i cant believe i was so so excited to see a freaking pee stain; lol)

its not cruel. actually he's too spoiled. i even tuck his ass in bed. blanket and all. maybe that's why he did it in the first place. he thinks he's a baby.