Nix: "It's not a sin to lie...

TPS

Ya gotta love the guy. Also, a good quote by Gailey in the same B-News article on Newton coming to town.

B-News

It also not the rule you have to be honest with these NFL insiders who then sell your information to other to get info on them.

No thanks

Nobody has any idea what Nix and Co. are going to do -so this must mean they are idiots if we don't know

I love Nix and Gailey. They bring up stuff that I would think about and say if me and my friends were running the football operation over there. (They just say it with that southern twang, ha ha). I'm not implying that's a good or bad thing. It just is. If they prove to turn this franchise around and be winners, then it's a great thing. I do think both guys have a great understanding of what it takes to be a great football player and how to create a winning team.

Throughout the whole draft process thus far, it is evidently clear that Nix and Gailey are on the same page regarding what they plan to do in this draft. All we can do as fans is hope that they use their expertise to make the correct decisions with our draft picks.